Experience the Indian Art, Architecture and Culture with a Packaged Tour of Agra and Mathura
By Travel House Delhi Start Date > 28-Jun-2019
Agra and Mathura are two important tourists spot in India. These two places are the pivotal points that help to understand Indian architecture and culture at the same time. These to two places are also in short distance. So, it is quite easy to make a tour plan for the sites. There is a good Agra Mathura tour package by bus to the tourist service providers.
Usually, these packages take 2 days to complete the spots at Agra and Mathura. In Day 1 there would be the following visiting spots in Agra on -
- The famous architecture of the world, The Taj Mahal, which is situated on the Bank of the river Yamuna.
- The grand Agra Fort, the abode of the Great Mughals. It is situated on the either side of the river Yamuna and the Taj Mahal.
- Fatehpur, the famous mosque of the Mughal era. It is especially famous for the four gigantic gates in the mosque.
- Sicri, which was the capital and main center point of the Governance at the time of Emperor Akbar.
Day 2 would be reserved for the site visiting of Mathura in the Agra Mathura tour package. The distance of the place from Agra is 60kilometers, which takes near about one and half hour. This place has-
- The birthplace of Lord Krishna, the famous prison cell
- Bankey Bihari Ji Temple, which is a spot to visit its architecture
- The Iskon Temple
Thus, you can experience a bit of Indian art and culture with this packaged tour.